SEARCH FOR YOUR NEW CAREER TODAY!
In recent years, Protegis has grown from a small organization to a large one. Through our growth, we haven't forgotten the key to our success. Without qualified and dedicated employees, we would not be where we are today.
Who We Are
At Protegis, we’re building the best fire protection and safety company in the industry.
Our purpose is to protect people and property from fire risk and damage, and we take this seriously.
We live by our customer promise:
- What we do matters: we do it right.
- We make it easy for you through transparency & communication.
- We’re there for you with 24/7 responsive, on-call service.
- We work as a TEAM, treat our customers and each other with dignity and respect.
- We take pride in what we do, and we strive to meet and exceed customer expectations every day and work as a team to succeed.
Why Work For Protegis
- Competitive wages with the ability to earn more as you learn more. We offer a choice of hourly and commissioned programs with progressive increases.
- Monday to Friday, no weekends, except for on-call emergencies.
- On-the-job, paid training, ongoing coaching, and support; assist you with obtaining your NICET, alarm, sprinkler, special hazards, security licenses.
- Work independently.
- Team-oriented, customer-focused culture.
- Comprehensive benefits package: medical, dental, vision, short term & long term disability, flexible spending account & healthcare savings account.
- 401K with match.
- We believe in the value of diversity – Equal Opportunity Employer.
What We Are Looking For
- Fire Protection Technicians, Installers, Inspectors & Estimators
- Minimum Job Requirements:
- Technical and mechanical knowledge, aptitude, and interest.
- Ability to pass safety certification exams in expected timeframes.
- Desire to learn and master current and new fire systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and internal teams.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English.
- Valid Driver’s License with a satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report.
- Ability to lift heavy items periodically.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- Entry-level, No experience required: Hood Cleaning and Tech Helpers.
Get in touch
Protect Your Business Today! 800.875.7200
A trusted fire and safety provider that partners with customers for the long-term, serving as their single source for installing, inspecting and monitoring protection, prevention and suppression products and replacement parts.
WHO WE ARE
WHY COMPANIES PARTNER WITH PROTEGIS
Companies partner with the experts at PROTEGIS for reliable, quality products and services that cover all areas of fire and life safety – to save time, money, frustration and potentially, property and lives.
Companies count on PROTEGIS for proactive fire and life safety services delivered by a team of ready, responsive and resourceful professionals dedicated to protecting people and property in real-time.
Companies rely on the protection PROTEGIS provides with centralized fire and life safety products, services and parts – and the security that comes from working with a longterm partner they can trust.